Respect for the chosen one #PublicElection

This year is gonna be fantastic year. Yes! Why do I say that?
2014 contains event I would never miss. First of all is Public Election, which divided into Legislative and President Election. Then World Cup in Brazil, Fasting Month and Ied Mubarak *as we know this is Muslim Celebration Day*. And I hope I will graduate on this wonderful 2014! Amin!!
Hahaha but this is not I wanna share. Public election or exactly we call Indonesian President Election always become hot issues. Everyday, everytime and everywhere before the election held, everyone already talk about this. For an example, we have 2 candidates namely number one and number two. I don’t mention them haha. Every candidates have their own supporters come along from all over country who is in great spirit. Make some clothes, flag, street banner and so on. This is normal. But what is your opinion when all of this gonna be something such as hubbub??
Have a look on caricature below :
See? What do you see? hahaha funny.
We support them but they never command us to make hubbub. Black campaign everywhere. Supporters number one say that Mr J. couldn’t be trusted anymore because of he leaves his occupation currently as a governor of Jakarta. Then supporters number two say that Mr P. broke the rule of human rights in 1998. These people feels like attack each other, even though offend.  Astonishing!! Perhaps disgusting!!
But no wonder if our people has kind of this habit. Just like a tradition generated from the elder. We have to be super fanatic! Hahaha such as jackass!! Reflect on western please..
They support their candidates but never do this things. They still unify in difference. Much different with us.  Is there any black campaign overseas? I mean in developed country?? I think yes but not in big scale like we did. Remember that we are famous for democratic? Religious? Friendly person? It is just our slogan till tomorrow and tomorrow.
As a student in college, I support one candidate, but I will not offend the others. Why should i? What is the benefit for me? What will I gain? Tired, sweat, sorrow when we lost and the worst gonna be anger. Wow. Don’t we realize??  I am educated person, open minded and not-fanatic person. So why don’t we try to be more realistic when hoping and supporting? More humble when lost?
In my opinion just to stop black campaign and be a smart one. Because whether you like or dislike, the elected one will lead our country for 5 years. Short or long? Not what I mean. We have to support them. Yes we hate one candidate just for a moment before election, after that get out from your hatred and be nice to the chosen one. Number one or two? Respect them! Appreciate them!
Be smart, be humble and keep support!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Harusnya) Bayarlah upah sebelum kering keringatnya

Ijen-Baluran dalam sehari

Wisatawan China Perpanjang wisata di Bali akibat Wabah Virus Corona