Pave your future's pathway

I am gonna be 23. Yeah it is only an age. I grew up in my lovely town named Yogyakarta surroundings lovely people, friends and so on.
Then i almost complete my degree at GMU. 2014 is gonna be my turn. Amin!! Someday i have such as serious discussion but unplanned. I am excited at staying longer after eating out at cafe or in bahasa we call it "nongkrong". We discussed about our plan's future. I realize as a boy then a man and father wanna be, i hava to talk about this. What will you do after graduation? When will you marry? a wife wanna be? ah i gotta find her someday haha, and i have to struggle on it of course!
All of us tell each other about ours, then giving a suggestion. The longer i live then the older i am, so i consider how to build my household someday. I was very thankful because i am inspired to think of it. Because long before i did, i only think about playing, travelling, hunting girls and so on.Yeah i chuckled at my self when remembering that Then i am very delighted to have friends who can share together not only about joking and bullying someone haha, but also in serious problem.
Yeah future is gonna come soon. Then i become older, so if i am still to be long time ago, i would be nothing, useless and valueless perhaps. Make my (your) self full of values then everyone is gonna be smile at you because what you have done on them. Besides, you smile at you because of your success.
Do you remember a proverb about future? Yesterday is history, future is mystery then today is present. So create your present to be your mystery-solver. Sometimes you need to plan then act. After that maybe evaluate and repair. Plan and act again, again and again.
Walk on your pathway you have paved. Don;t use shortcut.
After rain comes then the rainbow. Rain means struggle (tears, sweat, anger, sadness, etc) then rainbow means future.
Trust me it works *i am sorry, i am not going to advertise* haha lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Harusnya) Bayarlah upah sebelum kering keringatnya

Ijen-Baluran dalam sehari

Wisatawan China Perpanjang wisata di Bali akibat Wabah Virus Corona