You have a leisure time then you have to fill it in

Do you know what the meaning of leisure time? Yess it is about a day of relaxing, pleasure time or doing something else. After working or studying for days on weekdays, you must be tired and maybe fed up then you get some leisure time to enjoy. Some people have a part-time job on that, whether others only loafing all the time. Indeed, nobody will blame us of what we did on leisure time. Because everybody has their own right. But as a student, I just wanna share and give a little suggestion to fill the time.
I have been thinking of for a long time ago. Can I do something beneficial? Or valuable? Have my own income? After I spent ‘useless’ time finally I get my own idea to look for a part-time job. For what? Because I don’t wanna only focus on my study without some valuable activity . I used to have an organization or event experience, so I wanna get something else. Part time job is the way I could take while I study, or actually I am finishing my minithesis now. What am I gonna do? I look at my self, did I have passion or interest? I realize that I could be a waiter on restaurant or salesman. But I like cooking, although still in basic food knowledge. 
After several times I applied, then I got the chance. When my friend offered me. Would you like to join us as a cook? It was startling for me and very stunning question. Where I really wanna learn how to cook well and now I get a an offer. Without complicated agreement then I said yes! I know I have to learn more on cooking world. As you know I have no basic on food education and technique. It is not my priority actually, only to fill my leisure time to be more valuable. What will I earn? Have an income indeed and of the most important is have a great experience and relation.
I just told about it, to make everyone realize their useless time. Some friends have their own business, some travels everywhere to attend conference, some shows their research findings and those make make proud of. But the others have no valuable activity, they only tend to spending all day in their house and playing all time.  Why do you still on that lazy activity? Searching a job after graduation as not easy as you dream.
In a nutshell I just wanna tell try to fill your own time before you graduate. So after graduation and you ask to yourself about what have you got all the time you have studied? I got many wonderful experiences and activities. Don’t ever say I just got my ‘Bachelor Degree’ without anything else. Only a suggestion and no offending to everyone.
Start from now to your leisure time before you got late. As a wise man said, “Faster is better”. Have a fabulous weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Harusnya) Bayarlah upah sebelum kering keringatnya

Ijen-Baluran dalam sehari

Wisatawan China Perpanjang wisata di Bali akibat Wabah Virus Corona