Keep chasing!

Target? what is the target? This is something you need to complete at the period punctually. Please, do not postpone your target on saying "ah i will do it later". I t means that we have poor mentality. Wise people said that if we can finish now, why should tomorrow or later??
2014 is imminent. Preparing a new life for graduation on May (God bless me, Amin) , scholarship-hunting year, be a cook,  etc ? yeaah i have to struggle and keep chasing my target!! Germany wait for me. My childhood dream is still Europe with all of advances. Land of Ideas :)
But do not forget. You can't be idealist everytime because you'll find a moment where you have to be realistic. I mean that mix both is better that, you are flexible to adapt moment of being idealist or realistic. It is up to you because life is about choice and choices are ought to be under control, indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ijen-Baluran dalam sehari

Wisatawan China Perpanjang wisata di Bali akibat Wabah Virus Corona

(Harusnya) Bayarlah upah sebelum kering keringatnya